2. Scope of Services. Your Ad Content will be advertised on a network of websites that we establish and maintain in an effort to create optimal search engine visibility. We do not engage in any direct sales efforts, nor do we utilize any other type of media, including print media, as such media has not historically reached those interested in buying or renting timeshares.
4. Your Right to Rescind. You have the right to unilaterally terminate this Agreement on or before midnight of the tenth day after the date you sign this Agreement (“Deadline”). We will refund your advertising fee in full within 20 days after we receive your notice of cancellation or within 5 days after the receipt of funds from your cleared check, whichever is later. This termination right may be exercised prior to the Deadline by emailing us at email@example.com. For effective processing, please include the phrase “Notice of Cancellation” and your AD# in the header of the email. If canceling by mail, please address your notice of cancellation as follows:
5. We Are Not a Broker. We are not a licensed real estate broker nor a resale broker as defined by Florida law. As a consequence, we may not engage in certain activities, including: showing your timeshare (other than posting Your Ad Content on our website); screening, qualifying or identifying potential buyers or renters; forwarding you any offers in response to Your Ad Content (other than those you automatically receive by email); advising as to offers received; participating in the negotiation of any sale or rental of your timeshare; providing you with any form of agreement, or completing an agreement, necessary to effectuate the sale or rental of your timeshare; holding or transferring funds; or performing any actions related to a transfer of your timeshare, including the review of title, the request of estoppel letters, the escrowing of funds, and the acknowledgement of transfer by the timeshare resort’s owners association.
6. Required Form of Sales Contract for Timeshares Located in Florida. Pursuant to Fla. Stat. §721.065, an owner who acquires a timeshare interest for her or his own use and occupancy and later offers it for resale must utilize a resale purchase agreement which complies with the provisions of Fla. Stat. §721.065. These provisions include, but are not limited to, a requirement to include a 10-day cancellation period in the sales agreement.
7. Factors Beyond Our Control.We are prohibited by law from stating that your timeshare has a particular resale value. The sale/rental of the timeshare will depend on many factors outside of our control, including, but not limited to, market conditions, the attributes of your timeshare (i.e., type, size, location, season), your sale/rental price, and the speed and method by which you respond to offers. GatewayTimeshareResales.com cannot, and does not, make any representation as to if or how soon your timeshare will be rented or sold or as to the amount you will receive as a result of such transaction.
8. Not Affiliated With Any Resort or Resort Developer. GatewayTimeshareResales.com is an independent company that is not owned by any resort or resort developer.
9. Payment Terms. The following payment terms apply to your purchase from GatewayTimeshareResales.com:
You agree to pay for what you buy. You agree to pay all charges in effect at that time for the Services you buy, along with all applicable taxes and other fees. You authorize GatewayTimeshareResales.com to charge your credit card for your initial purchase, as well as any future purchases and automatic renewals of any subscription services. If we are unable to charge your credit card (i.e., because of expiration), you are still responsible for paying us. Unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, all fees and charges are non-refundable.
Automatic renewal and payment of subscriptions. Most subscription services are for an initial period of time, usually a month or a year. At the end of this period, your subscription services will be automatically renewed for the same duration as your initial subscription unless you cancel. If you do not cancel before the end of your current subscription period: (a) your subscription will be automatically renewed; (b) you will be responsible for paying for the next subscription period; and (c) you authorize GatewayTimeshareResales.com to charge your credit card at the current, full-price rate for your specific type of subscription services.
Your Commitment. It is your responsibility to check your credit card statement to verify that the amounts charged to your card are correct. You must notify us of any claimed error on your credit card statement. You must notify us if your credit card details change and arrange an alternate payment method if you cancel the scheduled payment. If GatewayTimeshareResales.com does not receive timely payment for its subscription services, it reserves the right to suspend, disable or remove Your Ad Content from its websites and otherwise terminate our advertising services agreement.
Cancelling Paid Subscriptions. You may cancel your subscription services at any time by logging into your online account on the GatewayTimeshareResales.com website, going to the My Advertisements section and clicking the Cancel Subscription X in the Status/Action section. If you cancel before the end of your current monthly or annual subscription period, your subscription will not be renewed. You will not be entitled to a refund of any amount for the remaining time of your current subscription. If GatewayTimeshareResales.com discontinues the services that you have already paid for, we will give you a proportional refund of that amount for the remaining time in your current subscription period.
Change in authorized amount. The fees applicable to your subscription services may change in the future. If the amount to be charged to your credit card changes (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes, VAT, or similar taxes and fees), GatewayTimeshareResales.com will provide you with notice of the change and the new amount to be charged together with the date of the charge at least ten (10) days before the scheduled date of the transaction.
Trials. GatewayTimeshareResales.com may offer trial subscription services during which you may use that service for free or at a discounted rate for the time period specified in the trial offer (a "Trial Period") prior to your credit card being charged. You will not receive a notice from us that your Trial Period has ended or that your credit card will then be charged. Unless you cancel your subscription prior to the end of the Trial Period, your credit card will be charged. GatewayTimeshareResales.com reserves the right to restrict who is eligible for trial subscriptions.
TIMESHARE OWNER'S RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
As required by Fla. Stat. §721.205(2)(f)(3)
GatewayTimeshareResales.com represents that if it has identified a person who is interested in purchasing or renting your timeshare, then GatewayTimeshareResales.com must provide you with the name, address, and telephone number of such represented interested resale purchaser.
You have an unwaivable right to cancel this Agreement for any reason within 10 days after the date you sign this Agreement. If you decide to cancel, you must notify GatewayTimeshareResales.com in writing of your intent to cancel. Your notice of cancellation shall be effective upon the date sent to GatewayTimeshareResales.com by email or regular mail at the addresses provided in Section 4 of this Agreement. Your refund will be made within 20 days after our receipt of your notice of cancellation or within 5 days after our receipt of funds from your cleared check, whichever is later.
You are not obligated to pay GatewayTimeshareResales.com any money unless you execute this Agreement and return it to GatewayTimeshareResales.com.
IMPORTANT: Before signing this contract, you should carefully review your original timeshare purchase contract and other project documents to determine whether the developer has reserved a right of first refusal or other option to purchase your timeshare interest or to determine whether there are any restrictions or special conditions applicable to the resale or rental of your timeshare interest.