Rent Resale Timeshare
Renting a timeshare from an existing owner is a great way to save money without committing to a timeshare purchase. You’ll receive all of the benefits that a timeshare typically provides, such as a larger unit and a kitchen, and you won’t have the ownership obligations to the timeshare after your vacation. However, if you are in the market for a timeshare, renting timeshare is an excellent option for those looking try out a resort before buying timeshare there. Savvy vacationers looking to save a buck will also find significant value in renting a timeshare.
How to Get Started
Find timeshares available for rent by using the search feature at the top of our website. Simply find the resort you’re interested in renting at and click the “Inquire” button on the page. You may also call one of our licensed real estate agents at 1-877-536-0560 for assistance.
Why Choose Gateway Timeshare Resales
- All of our employees are experienced, licensed real estate agents regulated by the state of New Hampshire.
- In business since 2009.
- Preferred resale provider of the National Timeshare Owners Association (NTOA).
- Peace of mind relying on the skills and experience of licensed professionals.
- No hassle experience. We handle everything from start to finish.
- Very knowledgeable of different resorts and vacation destinations. We can help you choose the right timeshare for your goals.