Benefits of a Broker
Using a licensed timeshare broker to handle a sale on the timeshare resale market is easily the best and most cost-effective way to buy or sell timeshare, and Gateway Timeshare Resales can manage all aspects of your search for you.
Let’s face it – you’re searching for something, right? If you’re an owner looking to sell your timeshare, you’re searching for a buyer. If you’re looking for a timeshare, you’re searching for just the right one to buy. In any event, you’re searching for a dance partner to make this transaction a success, and that’s where a licensed real estate broker like Gateway Timeshare Resales can make all the difference.
In this day and age of online matchmaking, Gateway Timeshare Resales is an industry leader in matching up timeshare sellers with buyers. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide professional services with integrity and honesty in order to meet the needs of our clients.
Using a licensed timeshare broker such as Gateway Timeshare Resales gives you benefits such as:
- No upfront fees – we get paid on commission only after a sale has been made, so sellers are not out of pocket prior to a transaction.
- Peace of Mind – you know that a professional is working on your behalf with your best interest in mind.
- Network of Contacts – we network with brokers across the country who also specialize in timeshare resales, so leverage our network to seal a deal.
- Expert Industry Knowledge – we understand the market, the terminology and how the industry works.
- Pricing – in many states, the only legal way to price a timeshare resale and accurately assess market value is through a licensed brokerage.
- Regulatory Security – as a licensee under the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission, we have a legal and regulatory responsibility to our clients.
- Safety from Fraud– because we are accountable to a state agency we are not going to jeopardize our status with unethical business practices.
Our combination of online marketing tactics and ability to work our network of brokers adds up to success. Many brokers still operate on a “mom and pop” basis with a street-corner shopfront mentality, which is great for a local real estate agent but not so much in a timeshare industry now as global as any industry in the world. This is why we develop online promotional strategies with innovative technology to market on the internet, where hundreds of thousands of timeshare buyers search for their next great deal.
Our agents have an incredible breadth of knowledge when it comes to timeshare resorts (which now count about 1,600 just in the U.S.) especially top brands such as Marriott, Wyndham, Hilton, WorldMark and Diamond. However, if you own with a different brand or at an independent resort, let us know and we would be delighted to speak with you about your timeshare.
Remember that our agents actually get involved in the process, unlike advertising companies or some fly-by-night outfits that can’t, or won’t, match up sellers with buyers. Our professional team is actively working on your behalf, ready to answer questions and provide the customer service you need to navigate an industry that can be confusing at times.
For sellers, know that we will do everything we can to get you the best price possible. For buyers, you’ll get a great deal since timeshares on the resale market typically sell for 50-60% less than the retail rate at the resort – simply because of the sales and marketing costs built into the resort sales price.
Why wait to get involved? Contact us today and let us help you.